Fees Related to Buying Property in Dubai
If you are planning to buy a property in Dubai, you should aware of the fees and other costs related to it. Below is a list of some of the fees you might be liable to pay:
- Property Registration fees – for properties below AED 500,000 its AED 2,000 + VAT.
- Property Registration fees – for properties above AED 500,000, its AED 4,000 + VAT.
- Mortgage registration fee – 0.25 percent of the loan, as well as AED 290 fee.
- Dubai Land Department (DLD) Fees – 4% of the purchase price + AED 580 admin fee for apartments and offices or AED 430 for land or AED 40 for off-plan.
- Estate agency fee – this is usually 2 percent of the purchase fee + VAT.
- Conveyance fees (if they apply in your case) – AED 6,000 – AED 10,000
Mortgage Application Fees:
- Mortgage processing fee – up to 1 percent of the total amount of the loan + VAT.
- Valuation fee – AED 2,500 – AED 3,500 + VAT.
- Oqood fee (in the case of off-plan properties) – 4 percent of the purchase price of the property
- Down payment – usually 25 percent of the total cost of the property
Disclaimer: The information provided above is on our best effort basis to ensure the accuracy of the information. As the fees and terms are dynamic, the information provided above is for general purposes only and does not constitute advice. Please always check with the respective departments directly before committing yourselves.